I’ve Been Quiet, But I Haven’t Been Still

Greetings Family, Friends, and Supporters!

I hope this message finds you thriving and well.

Over the past two years, I’ve been more low-key when it comes to being on camera and having more in-depth discussions with my followers. Behind the scenes, my attention has been focused on maintaining my well-being on all levels, homeschooling and raising my baby girl, and, in business, dedicating the majority of my energy to developing my Done-For-You Business Ecosystem and supporting my clients.

It feels surreal to look back and realize how everything I’ve experienced in life and created over the past 15 years has led me to this point.

ONYX Restorative Justice has taken on many forms before becoming what it is today: a successfully and comprehensively designed Done-For-You Business Ecosystem that supports the needs of entrepreneurs by providing solutions designed to reduce overwhelm.

Like me, it has grown, matured, and evolved for the better.

What I love most about my business ecosystem is that while it’s designed to help entrepreneurs, it’s also for anyone and everyone interested in community-building, learning, earning, and spending their dollars intentionally by supporting Black women business owners who offer exceptional products and services.

This business ecosystem also allows us to connect directly with you without the excessive red tape and restrictions that are common on many online business platforms.

Everyone is welcome, and each of you is necessary to the growth and success of this important Done-For-You Business Ecosystem.

Currently, I’m working on finalizing the “Navigating Our Business Ecosystem" workshop. Be sure to meet me in The BWEC Marketplace, the central hub of our ecosystem, to receive updates when it goes live.

A Personal Note

On a personal note, I’ve been feeling so elated and blessed.

Over these last couple of years, I’ve been able to witness the success of my shadow work in overcoming anxiety and imposter syndrome. Self-actualization is often not a pretty process because it forces us to observe ourselves and take accountability for the development of Self by facing our fears and traumas—and doing something about them.

That may mean removing yourself from certain spaces and from the lives of certain people.

It may mean leaving a job for a better opportunity or deciding to pursue entrepreneurship.

It may mean speaking up and saying something that you know may feel mean or hurtful, but is a necessary truth to express—especially when what the other person is doing is hurting you.

It may mean building the confidence to ask for the raise you know you deserve.

It may even mean experiencing a period of “isolation.”

What that looks like for you is personal.

What I’ve come to learn is that no one will do the work for me. There is no amount of coordinating, supporting, or controlling others that will bring me the peace I desired.

So, I turned my attention inward, began reserving that energy for myself, and started bringing into fruition the life I envisioned for myself.

And I’m proud of what has been emerging.

One of the projects I’ve been working on is Flourishing Royals, a new premium membership experience connected to the Flourishing From the Roots YouTube channel.

This will be a space where I can share more personally, have deeper conversations, and explore topics like identity, healthy boundaries, sovereignty, self-advocacy, entrepreneurship, homeschooling, my own upbringing, and the evolution of ONYX Restorative Justice and the work I’m building today.

This program is my way of helping entrepreneurs recognize, hone, and utilize their power and free will in pursuit of self-actualization and greater life satisfaction—while sharing my own story and life experiences along the way.

I’m still putting the finishing touches on it, but we’ll be launching soon, so be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for updates.  And, be sure to catch our latest Flourishing From the Roots Podcast episode, Flourishing Chat with Empress & Dorcia: Getting Organized & Navigating Transitions.

And a Few Things I’ve Been INjoyin...

In the meantime, I’m excited to share some photos and a videos taken within the past week that made me smile.

I hope they bring a little more joy to your day as well!

 
 
 
 
  

 

With Love & Intention,
Empress Ayana
Founder & CEO, ONYX Restorative Justice LLC (ORJ)
Lifestyle Elevation Specialist | Business Development Strategist | Marketing Maven 

Comments